1. “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace.”
— Lisa Whelchel
Quotes About Childhood
2. “Let me encourage you to continue to wait with faith. God may not perform a miracle, but he is trustworthy to touch you and make you whole where there used to be a hole.”
3. “My purpose is to refuel, refresh and rejuvenate moms.”
4. “I’ve been homeschooling for eight years and have always received the best advice and encouragement from other homeschoolers, rather than a book or lecture.”
5. “My job is to pay attention to my children’s genius and allow those leanings to lead them to their future.”
6. “Raise children who do the right things for the right reasons.”
7. “I’m hosting weekend retreats all over America. It is like a 24-hour slumber party for moms. We laugh, eat, play games, get massages, win prizes, talk about parenting and even cry a bit.”
8. “If Jesus were playing the game, I don’t know what he’d do.”
9. “I believe that God has a specific plan and reason He created each one of us.”
10. “My desire, my passion, was to help moms with practical encouragement.”
11. “Families homeschool for different reasons, in unique situations, using a variety of methods.”
12. “I have written about 10 books, all just practical encouragement for moms.”
13. “When I did start writing books, I didn’t realize it, but the girls that grew up watching the show became moms.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Lisa Whelchel Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.