301. “I became the voice of a generation in a very surprising way, because many Iranians recognize themselves in it. But that is not what I wanted.”
— Marjane Satrapi
302. “A well-trained cat doesn’t exist because a cat remains a cat.”
303. “But violence is news, to a certain extent, and people don’t want complicated news. Because as soon as you realize things are complicated, your life becomes more complicated.”
304. “With animation, if something does not fit, you always have the time to change it. When you make a live-action movie, when your days of shooting are over, they are over forever.”
305. “I’m very open and never write what I’m going to say. Speeches bore everybody else. I have to freestyle. Every time, from one program to another, everything changes and I improvise.”
306. “For a revolution to succeed, the entire population must support it.”
307. “My mother always told me I had to do 100 times better than a man. I had to work hard at maths, and learn four languages.”
308. “Politicians think they have answers for everything. We artists, we only have questions.”
309. “Life is complex. You don’t have any person who is nice from the beginning until the end. You don’t always have the notion of redemption. The bad people don’t always pay.”
310. “When you make a book or you make a movie, it is almost like hitting on somebody. It’s not because you want to seduce people that you will seduce them; you can hit on somebody and it doesn’t work. But when you hit on them and it works, then it’s really cool.”
311. “I wanted to die. Where were my parents to take me in their arms, to reassure me?”
312. “Night brings good counsel”, my grandmother always told me.”
313. “Oh my!! How you’ve grown. Soon you’ll be catching the Lord’s balls.”
314. “One isn’t born courageous, one becomes it.”
315. “I believe that am entire nation should not be judged by the wrongdoings of a few extremists.”
316. “Men’s pride is situated in their scrotums.”
317. “In retrospect, I can see that I had always known that it wouldn’t between us. But after my pitiful love story in Vienna, I needed to believe in someone again...”
318. “Ouch! What are you doing, Karl, you broke my skull!”
319. “Love is the opposite of good sense.”
320. “It’s wonderful to have international friends.”
321. “I asked him what his work was. He answered that he devoted all his time to his political activities... He was undoubtedly busy with the diplomatic relations between his testicles and women’s breast.”
322. “Third: live together as long as you feel truly happy. Life is too short to be lived badly.”
323. “The key to wisdom is doubt!”
324. “Certainly, they’d had to endure the war, but they had each other close by. They had never known the confusion of being a third-worlder, they had always a home!”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 160 free pictures with Marjane Satrapi Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.