1. “If it hurts, DON’T DO IT AGAIN.”
— Martin Niemöller
2. “If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine. If you allow others to laugh with you, you will be great.”
3. “Don’t let your life wait for other people.”
4. “A man doesn’t realize how much he can stand until he is put to the test. You can stand far more than you think you can. You are much stronger than you think you are.”
5. “There was no one left to speak for me.”
6. “If your intuition is telling you not to do something, then don’t. Your intuition is not stupid.”
7. “Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out – because I was not a socialist.”
8. “It took me a long time to understand that God is not the enemy of my enemies. God is not even the enemy of God’s enemies.”
Thought Provoking Quotes
9. “We have no more thought of using our own powers to escape the arm of authorities than had the Apostles of old. No more are we ready to keep silent at man’s behest when God commands us to speak. For it is, and must remain, the case that we must obey God rather than man.”
10. “For it is, and must remain, the case that we must obey God rather than man.”
11. “If you’re not living I mean really living, you’re dead already.”
12. “One thing is clear, the president of North Vietnam is not a fanatic. He is a very strong and determined man, but capable of listening, something that is very rare in a person of his position.”
13. “We had been frightened of atomic weapons since 1945. In those days I became convinced and remain convinced now that, after Hitler, Truman was the greatest murderer in the world.”
14. “Ask the first man you meet what he means by defending freedom, and he’ll tell you privately he means defending the standard of living.”
15. “That which does not kill you will ultimately make you stronger.”
16. “The heart does heal and you will love like this again- except when you do, you’ll deny that you ever loved like this before.”
17. “For politicians truth and falsehood are unimportant. So I never could become a politician not even a church politician.”
18. “More than fifty-five years ago my father told me, “The Bible does not belong on the shelf but in your hand, under your eye, and in your heart.””
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Martin Niemöller Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.