1. “It’s always better to deliver the news yourself rather than allow your boss to be surprised.”
— Mary Cheney
2. “For the record, I love my sister. But she is dead wrong on the marriage issue.”
3. “I’d rather not be known as the Vice President’s lesbian daughter.”
4. “Life would be so much harder if I had to lie about who I was.”
5. “Campaign staffers develop the ability to sleep through anything.”
6. “I’m happy to say that I’m a lesbian in the world. I know there are people who don’t want to be called women comedians, but I think it gives a path to the fact that we live in extremely patriarchal times.”
7. “I always knew that there was something that made me different, and by the time I was in high school, I understood what it was.”
8. “I came very close to quitting my job for the Bush-Cheney ’04 campaign. I seriously considered packing up my office and heading home to Colorado.”
9. “Having loving and supporting parents didn’t make me feel any better about the possibility of seeing my personal life splashed across newspapers and tabloids.”
10. “The vice presidential candidate tends to be a bit of an afterthought.”
11. “After being sworn in to office, vice presidents have usually been relegated to the sidelines, where they just don’t get to do very much.”
12. “Campaigning in Wyoming is politics at its most retail level. It’s done one voter at a time.”
13. “Heather and I decided we were going to be pretty low-key at the convention.”
14. “Early numbers are always wrong.”
15. “I’m not sure when I first knew that I was gay.”
16. “In the 1980s, there weren’t a lot of role models for gay teenagers.”
17. “There are millions of gay people in the United States, including well-known celebrities.”
18. “It wasn’t a secret that I was gay. I’d come out to my parents during my junior year of high school, on the day that I also wrecked the family car.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Mary Cheney Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.