1. “We should try to hold on to the Christmas spirit, not just one day a year, but all 365.”
— Mary Martin
Quotes About Trying, Christmas Quotes
2. “I’m not alone, but I am lonely without you.”
Valentine's Day Quotes
3. “Wishes are thoughts vibrant with life and eager for action.”
4. “There is a world of communication which is not dependent on words.”
5. “Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.”
6. “Anything was better than playing cards, and I was doing something I wanted to do creating.”
7. “I was seventeen years old, a married woman without real responsibilities, miserable about my mixed-up emotions, afraid there was something awfully wrong with me because I didn’t enjoy being a wife. Worst of all, I didn’t have enough to do.”
8. “After 60, its just patch, patch, patch.”
9. “There is a world of communication which is not dependent on words. This is the world in which the artist operates and for him words can be dangerous unless they are examined in the light of the work. The communication is in the work and words are no substitute for this.”
10. “My experience of emptiness is that it is alive with the possibility of everything waiting to be born.”
11. “When you love others you aren’t nervous.”
12. “Mother was the disciplinarian, but it was Daddy who could turn me into an angel with just one look.”
13. “Sometimes I think that I cheated my own family and my closest friends by giving to audiences so much of the love I might have kept for them. But that’s the way I was made; I truly don’t think I could help it.”
14. “Peter Pan is perhaps the most important thing, to me, that I have ever done in theater.”
15. “Things can get very lovey and feasty with a bunch of stimulated hams.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Mary Martin Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.