1. “The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive.”
— O. A. Battista
Relationship Quotes, Marriage Quotes
2. “An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.”
3. “Initiative is to success what a lighted match is to a candle.”
4. “Knowledge is power, especially when it is hitched to a workhorse.”
5. “One good thing about punctuality is that it’s a sure way to help you enjoy a few minutes of privacy.”
6. “True love doesn’t consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts.”
7. “The best eraser in the world is a good night’s sleep.”
8. “Patience is never more important than when you are at the edge of losing it.”
9. “Praise can be your most valuable asset as long as you don’t aim it at yourself.”
10. “There are times when silence is the best way to yell at the top of your voice.”
11. “A happy marriage is the world’s best bargain.”
12. “Work is the best wonder drug ever devised by God.”
13. “The fellow who says he’ll meet you halfway usually thinks he’s standing on the dividing line.”
14. “A dog is one of the remaining reasons why some people can be persuaded to go for a walk.”
15. “Tact is the ability to make a person see lightning without letting him feel the bolt.”
16. “Knowledge is the best eraser in the world for disharmony, distrust, despair, and the endless physical deficiencies of man.”
17. “Man can learn a lot from fishing – when the fish are biting no problem in the world is big enough to be remembered.”
18. “The shortest distance between two jokes makes a perfect speech.”
19. “Before most people start boasting about their family tree, they usually do a good pruning job.”
20. “One of the hardest things to teach a child is that the truth is more important than the consequences.”
21. “Temptations, unlike opportunities, will always give you many second chances.”
22. “Nothing adds to a person’s leisure time like doing things when they are supposed to be done.”
23. “The willingness to trust others even when you know you may be taken advantage of is the cornerstone of becoming civilized.”
24. “One of the most lasting pleasures you can experience is the feeling that comes over you when you genuinely forgive an enemy – whether he knows it or not.”
25. “Time was when the average person could pay as he goes. Nowadays he has to pay as he comes and goes.”
26. “You’re never quite sure how you feel about a neighbor until a ‘For Sale’ sign suddenly appears in front of his house.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with O. A. Battista Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.