1. “The man who can put himself in the place of other men, who can understand the workings of their minds, need never worry about what the future has in store for him.”
— Owen D. Young
2. “It takes vision and courage to create.”
3. “When boasting ends, there dignity begins.”
4. “Capital which overreaches for profits; labor which overreaches for wages, or a public which overreaches for bargains will all destroy such other. There is no salvation for us on that road.”
5. “We are not to judge thrift solely by the test of saving or spending. If one spends what he should prudently save, that certainly is to be deplored. But if one saves what he should prudently spend, that is not necessarily to be commended. A wise balance between the two is the desired end.”
6. “I really believe that more harm is done by old men who cling to their influence than by young men who anticipate it.”
7. “Markets as well as mobs respond to human emotions; markets as well as mobs can be inflamed to their own destruction.”
8. “The world does not owe men a living, but business, if it is to fulfill its ideal, owes men an opportunity to earn a living.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Owen D. Young Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.