1. “A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.”
— Paul Dudley White
2. “Let us bequeath our children more than the gadgets that surround us. If bicycling can be restored to the daily life of all Americans, it can be a vital step toward rebuilding health and vigor in all of us.”
3. “Walking is easiest, you don’t need a lot of apparatus. Just shoe leather and good feet.”
4. “I favor parking a few miles from the office and walking to work. You get the benefit of exercise and besides it is easier to get a parking space.”
5. “We know from our clinical experience in the practice of medicine that in diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment, the individual and his background of heredity are just as important, if not more so, as the disease itself.”
6. “I wish we could do something useful with tobacco – like making fertilizer out of it.”
7. “You get most out of walking by going along briskly, swinging the arms and breathing deeply. It also helps promote the circulation of blood to the brain. The Greek philosophers promenaded as they philosophized.”
8. “Physical fitness is vital for the optimal function of the brain, for retardation of the onset of serious arteriosclerosis which is beginning to appear in early adult life, and for longevity, and a useful and healthy life for our older citizens.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Paul Dudley White Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.