1. “Run hard, be strong, think big!”
— Percy Cerutty
2. “Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer.”
3. “Vincit qui patitur: he conquers, who endures.”
4. “Pain is the purifier. Love pain. Embrace pain.”
5. “Thus I urge you to go onto your greatness if you believe it is in you. Think deeply and separate what you wish from what you are prepared to do.”
6. “I’m not interested in athletics, I’m only interested in achievement. Fix your goal and work for it.”
7. “If it hurts, make it hurt more.”
8. “To be great, one does not have to be mad, but definitely it helps.”
9. “Great people and great athletes realize early in their lives their destiny, and accept it. Even if they do not consciously realize the how, the where, the what.”
10. “Endurance? You’ve only got to get out there and do it. Face up to it: man was meant to run.”
11. “Runners don’t run with their legs, they run ON their legs. In reality, they run with their Arms!”
12. “If you die, I will bury you in the sandhills with all the other runners.”
13. “If the coach cannot do it, he cannot ‘teach’ it-only talk about it.”
14. “The mastery of the true self, and the refusal to permit others to dominate us, is the ultimate in living and self-expression in athletics.”
15. “But don’t forget my ideas are only what’s been written down in history by the great people of the world who’ve gone before. All I’ve done is condense the wisdom of the world into an attitude for athletics. Athletics aren’t just running, it’s a way of life.”
16. “The introduction of resistance in form of sand and hill is too important to be ignored.”
17. “While a man is racing he must hate himself and his competitors.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Percy Cerutty Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.