1. “I have this mental sickness called creativity.”
— Philippe Starck
2. “Design is a dreadful form of expression.”
3. “Future is about dematerialisation.”
4. “The more materiality there is, the less humanity there is.”
5. “I am my brain’s publisher.”
6. “Everything I do is a symbol. Everything, has a meaning.”
7. “We have to replace beauty, which is a cultural concept, with goodness, which is a humanist concept.”
8. “I am just a copier, an impostor. I wait, I read magazines. After a while my brain sends me a product.”
9. “Elegance and honesty are two mandatory parameters for any human production.”
10. “Getting to the heart of things, is never easy.”
11. “I like to open the doors to people’s brain.”
12. “Design does not really interest me.”
13. “For me, luxury is intelligence and quality. I don’t see a lot of intelligence and quality in luxury when it’s used to make fast, big money.”
14. “My juicer is not meant to squeeze lemons; it is meant to start conversations.”
15. “No one is obliged to be a genius, but everyone is obliged to participate.”
16. “For the organic food, the less it’s designed, the better it is.”
17. “Design is a tool to help the tribe.”
18. “Providing a real way to deal with the urgent needs of environmental issues that is accessible to everyone is the new fight for the democratization of design.”
19. “Despite its simple and humble design, Zik is certainly today one of our most successful products in terms of intuitive ergonomics.”
20. “I try to rediscover why that object exists at all, and why one should take the trouble to reconsider It. I don’t consider the technical or commercial parameters so much as the desire for a dream that humans have attempted to project onto an object.”
21. “Everywhere, I’m looking to reach elegance and intelligence.”
22. “My best office is my bed.”
23. “I’m not a god, I’m not a genius, I’m not a monk, I make non-design for non-consumers. I don’t know if I do exist.”
24. “Anyone can build a building that protects people from heat, sun and cold. What I am determined to do is to make a stage where people can be sexier and more brilliant, a place where they can awake smarter.”
25. “In perhaps 50 years, 60 years, we can finish completely this civilization, and offer to our children the possibility to invent a new story, a new poetry, a new romanticism.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with Philippe Starck Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.