1. “Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!”
— Ric Flair
2. “Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.”
3. “If you’re a man, you don’t cry about it, you take life, the ups and downs; if you’re a real man you never go down, you just stay up!”
4. “To be that man, you’ve got to beat the man. Woooo!”
5. “If you don’t like it, learn to love it!”
6. “I’m gonna walk down the aisle in style and profile.”
7. “Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair!”
8. “All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me.”
9. “This ain’t no garden party, brother, thisis wrestling, where only the strongest survive.”
10. “I bleed like nobody else.”
11. “I’m every woman’s dream and every man’s nightmare.”
12. “I love the military. They don’t get nearly enough credit for all the hard work they do to protect us, keep us in a safe place so we can enjoy ourselves every day.”
13. “Whenever I hear the crowds going WOOOOO!! It makes me feel very good, it means I’ve worked very hard and earned a lot of respect, each night I go out there I go out there for the fans to make them smile, or make them cry.”
14. “My problem is that I think everybody needs to work as hard as I worked when I was in my prime.”
15. “I’ve had more world championships than you’ve had women!”
16. “In my life, I’ve been a movie star, a rock star, and a sports star, all wrapped up into one-and worked harder at it than anybody else.”
17. “When somebody has convinced you that you’re not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself.”
18. “And Chris Benoit, as magnificent as he looks, is not medically cleared yet.”
19. “None of this was written to hurt anybody’s feelings.”
20. “I was really good at being a bad guy.”
21. “The old saying is: ‘Time off is a wrestler’s worst enemy.’”
22. “It’s the greatest show on earth. It’s unbelievable.”
23. “The guy who could be me, but he knows when to draw the line, is John Cena. John Cena can rock ‘n’ roll, let me tell you.”
24. “I’ve always been a very good heel!”
25. “Hell you’re Shawn Michaels! The greatest wrestler of all time!”
26. “I had my first ‘Survivor Series’ in 1991 and I was fortunate enough to be an instrumental part of the shows I was on.”
27. “I can take more punishment than anyone in the business.”
28. “Nobody has wrestled everybody in the business like I have, especially not Bret Hart.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with Ric Flair Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.