1. “Winning isn’t getting ahead of others, it is getting ahead of yourself.”
— Roger Staubach
2. “Discrimination is a disease.”
3. “Have the right people in the right places, working together.”
4. “Spectacular achievements come from unspectacular preparation.”
5. “If you don’t have trust inside your company, then you can’t transfer it to your customers.”
6. “You can never give up-athletics taught me that. You must work hard, prepare, learn from your losses and continue to fight until the very end.”
7. “In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.”
8. “In business or in football, it takes a lot of unspectacular preparation to produce spectacular results.”
9. “Only temporary success is achieved by taking short cuts.”
10. “Nothing good comes in life or athletics unless a lot of hard work has preceded the effort. Only temporary success is achieved by taking short cuts.”
11. “Every time I stepped on the field, I believed my team was going to walk off the winner, somehow, someway.”
12. “Even though they are paid differently, everyone has to feel appreciated.”
13. “In the commercial real estate business, brokers spearhead major accounts. But they wouldn’t have customers without the people who oversee construction.”
14. “Class is striving hard to be the best at what you do while taking the needs of others into consideration.”
15. “All of us get knocked down, but it’s resiliency that really matters. All of us do well when things are going well, but the thing that distinguishes athletes is the ability to do well in times of great stress, urgency and pressure.”
16. “At our company, our Design and Construction Consulting Service Team not only helps eliminate the risks inherent in the construction process, they typically save our clients 5% – 10% on overall construction costs. They also help make sure projects come in on time.”
17. “At a car dealership, the person who sells the car is the hero, and also gets the commission. But if the mechanics don’t service that car well, the customer won’t return.”
18. “There are a lot of people who touch the customer.”
19. “It’s okay to have personal ambitions, but you have to take someone with you.”
20. “It was not a friendly game, and Jerry certainly did not have friendliness in his eyes. He had an extra mean streak that day. He was out of control and probably should have been ejected.”
21. “I hate to admit that. I want to win every race, but I know that’s not possible. To be in the top 25 is realistic if we have any luck this year. But anything to be in the chase or something like that is very unrealistic.”
22. “If NASCAR racing gets any more exciting, I may not be able to stand it.”
23. “There’s always something special when the service academies play each other that’s not in any other game. This is not a regular game, and everyone involved knows that.”
24. “I have a lot to learn about NASCAR. But I’ve learned if you have the right people in the right places doing the right things, you can be successful at whatever you do.”
25. “I’m excited about being an owner, it’s got my competitive juices going. I’m scared, but excited as well.”
26. “In racing, we have a better chance of it happening quicker because we have attracted good people to come to work for us. It’s the beginning of a great adventure, and we’re looking forward to it.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with Roger Staubach Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.