1. “Any time is a good time to start a company.”
— Ron Conway
2. “Have a huge work ethic, be ambitious, aggressive, tough.”
3. “The more angels we have in Silicon Valley, the better. We are funding innovation. We are funding the next Facebook, Google, and Twitter.”
4. “You don’t need a business plan. You don’t need to have an MBA. All you need is a great idea. Anything is possible and you can accomplish it.”
5. “By working to ensure we live in a society that prioritizes public safety, education, and innovation, entrepreneurship can thrive and create a better world for all of us to live in.”
6. “Technology does more than delight, entertain and make our lives more convenient, it’s also an agent for social good. That is why it’s important for tech startups to stay informed about, and make a mark on, policies that impact them.”
7. “Now the tech community is popping up and saying, ‘We do need to be involved in our surroundings.’”
8. “As an investor I cannot tell that. We cannot predict the success or failure.”
9. “You have learn to hire a management team, you have to learn how to manage You have to want success so badly that you learn how to manage.”
10. “The tech community is a closely knit group, which is why it’s so powerful. All of these companies have an affinity for each other, even if they compete with each other.”
11. “By welcoming eager, talented workers, we expand America’s potential for growth, and our competitive culture of invention and possibility.”
12. “I invest because I love helping entrepreneurs and watching them learn and succeed. In my opinion your motives are driven by self serving factors around ego satisfaction and “making a buck”. My motives and values are very different.”
13. “As a founder you have to build a team some day, so why not start the day you found the company?”
14. “I never said I enjoy anything about using the Internet. I enjoy helping the entrepreneurs who are building this thing that I don’t necessarily like or use.”
15. “I think for technology and innovation we have to ignore politics.”
16. “As the tech industry continues to grow and sprout successful startups across the country, it is important that we understand our responsibility to affect positive change in our communities.”
17. “I really don’t have a lot of interest in national politics, and it’s because I’m a skeptic. I think you can accomplish a lot more locally. I don’t want to spin the wheels and not get anything done.”
18. “Entrepreneurs, because they need money, they are willing to share their crystal ball with someone like me. That’s the best thing ever.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Ron Conway Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.