1. “If you torture the data long enough, it will confess.”
— Ronald Coase
2. “Data can’t speak for itself; it’s up to you to give it a voice. Try to speak truthfully.”
3. “I hate when people ask me to: “Massage the data”.”
4. “Existing economics is a theoretical system which floats in the air and which bears little relation to what happens in the real world.”
5. “If economists wished to study the horse, they wouldn’t go and look at horses. They’d sit in their studies and say to themselves, ‘What would I do if I were a horse?’”
6. “In my youth it was said that what was too silly to be said may be sung. In modern economics it may be put into mathematics.”
7. “It is clear that these are alternative methods of co-ordinating production. Yet, having regard to the fact that, if production is regulated by price movements, production could be carried on without any organization at all might we ask, why is there any organization?”
8. “We must first note that economic factors are taken into account in a world in which ignorance, prejudice, and mental confusion, encouraged rather than dispelled by the political organization, exert a strong influence on policy making.”
9. “Ronnie had it right calling it Torture. That is a much more accurate description the way I see it.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Ronald Coase Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.