1. “If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.”
— Ronnie Lott
Mind Quotes, Quotes About Believing, Graduation Quotes
2. “The body is consuming energy when tense, and restoring energy when it is relaxed.”
3. “Trying to be the best. Failing. Getting back up. Those characteristics are going to allow you to make great decisions. They are going to allow you to compete. They are going to allow you to achieve your best. That’s the American dream.”
4. “Art Monk was an example for Jerry Rice. That’s what Jerry always told me.”
5. “I don’t think Ed Reed has to take a back seat to anybody who ever played the position. ANYBODY.”
6. “I mean, it’s not important what kind of pants you wear; it’s how you wear them.”
7. “To me, it didn’t matter where I played, I just wanted to play well.”
8. “I’m a person who really doesn’t dwell on the past.”
9. “Most people would say safety was my best position. To me, the biggest challenge and most gratifying thing I got out of playing football was playing corner, because it was a bigger challenge than playing safety. Playing corner provided me my biggest thrills and my biggest headaches.”
10. “As a matter of a fact, though, I’ve never actually played a video game where I’ve played as myself.”
11. “If I was going to play offense, I’d love to play running back. In high school I played quarterback and wide receiver, but I wouldn’t mind running over some folks.”
12. “The greatest owner in professional sports history is Eddie DeBartolo.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Ronnie Lott Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.