1. “The honeymoon phase always ends, for everyone.”
— Rose Leslie
2. “You always try to play it off cool, but even if I think I have a certain laidback body language when I’m meeting someone who I greatly admire, I still have this horrible tendency to go bright red.”
3. “Unfortunately I don’t have my grandparents, but Mum and I are working quite well together. That’s candid, that’s frank. Your grandmother is never going to lie to you.”
4. “There’s a lovely freedom of will when you approach a character that no one has really come across before, because it is your own interpretation.”
5. “I now LOVE archery, I find it a very therapeutic sport. I would be taken away for a couple of hours before we started filming to get back into the rhythm so that it was a fluid movement of picking up the bow and then the arrows and just being able to make it look as authentic as possible.”
6. “Graduating at the age of 21 was a wonderful age to hopefully start a career.”
7. “I think booze is a good ritual. I think knocking back a shot of whiskey does calm the nerves and helps a lot.”
8. “I don’t really think it matters if you go into stage or TV as long as you do a bit of character work, really.”
9. “With big productions, you can sometimes get lost with the terminology and all the different departments.”
10. “I had the most fantastic time filming ‘Downton.’”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Rose Leslie Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.