201. “Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.”
— Salvador Dalí
202. “Forever will be you and me.”
203. “Happy is he who causes a scandal.”
204. “I will be sof brief, I have already finished.”
205. “It is mostly with your blood, Gala that I paint my pictures.”
206. “I have Dalinian thought: the one thing the world will never have enough of is the outrageous.”
207. “I seated ugliness on my knee, and almost immediately grew tired of it.”
208. “I am the first to be surprised and often terrified by the images that I see appear on my canvas.”
209. “I dedicate this novel to Gala, who was constantly by my side while I was writing it, who was the good fairy of my equilibrium, who banished the salamanders of my doubts and strengthened the lions of certainties...”
210. “Someone like myself, who claimed to be a real madman, living and organized with a Pythagorean precision...”
211. “Instead of stubbornly attempting to use surrealism for purposes of subversion, it is necessary to try to make of surrealism something as solid, complete and classic as the works of museums.”
212. “I worry about another leg down in the economies causing social disruption because deleveragings can be very painful – it depends on how they’re managed.”
213. “I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiac thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 100 free pictures with Salvador Dalí Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.