1. “This is a software-powered world.”
— Satya Nadella
2. “Our industry does not respect tradition. It only respects innovation.”
3. “Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn.”
4. “You renew yourself every day. Sometimes you’re successful, sometimes your not, but it’s the average that counts.”
5. “The way I measure my life is ‘Am I better than I was last year?’”
6. “Finally, I truly believe that each of us must find meaning in our work. The best work happens when you know that it’s not just work, but something that will improve other people’s lives.”
7. “Our ambitions are bold and so must be our desire to change and evolve our culture.”
8. “Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn. So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on.”
9. “You’re trying to take something that can be described in many, many sentences and pages of prose, but you can convert it into a couple lines of poetry and you still get the essence, so it’s that compression. The best code is poetry.”
10. “I marvel every day at how people can excel – and that’s what really gets me going.”
11. “I think playing cricket taught me more about working in teams and leadership that has stayed with me throughout my career.”
12. “Microsoft is the productivity and platform company for the mobile-first and cloud-first world.”
13. “The opportunity ahead for Microsoft is vast, but to seize it, we must focus clearly, move faster and continue to transform. A big part of my job is to accelerate our ability to bring innovative products to our customers more quickly.”
14. “In the post-Snowden world, you need to enable others to build their own cloud and have mobility of applications. That’s both because of the physicality of computing–where the speed of light still matters–and because of geopolitics.”
15. “This notion of universal Windows apps is a very powerful concept because we’re now aggregating the 300-plus-million-socket run rate of Windows into one opportunity for our developers.”
16. “This is a critical time for the industry and for Microsoft. Make no mistake, we are headed for greater places – as technology evolves and we evolve with and ahead of it. Our job is to ensure that Microsoft thrives in a mobile and cloud-first world.”
17. “Many companies aspire to change the world. But very few have all the elements required: talent, resources and perseverance. Microsoft has proven that it has all three in abundance.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Satya Nadella Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.