1. “We are all born to love people and use things. Unfortunately, we grow to love things and use people...”
— T. Rafael Cimino
2. “It’s not how fast you go but how far you go fast.”
3. “The greatest threats to Democracy are comfort and apathy.”
4. “Only sheep need a shepherd.”
5. “When the media enjoy such excessive profits from this mass hysteria, what incentive do they have to restrain it?”
6. “It’s not how much money you make. It’s how much you keep.”
7. “Knowing what to do is one thing. Knowing you’re the one who’s going to do it is something else entirely.”
8. “Long after people forget what you said or did, they’ll remember how you made them feel.”
9. “A portion of the electorate will always levitate toward the scratch and sniff candidate, granting them superficial appeasement without any substance.”
10. “Before the constitution can protect the people it must first protect the person.”
11. “Darwin is my copilot.”
12. “The loudest voices for immigration reform are required to have names like ‘Running Bull’ or ‘Brave Eagle.”
13. “If there were more “Planned Parenthoods,” there’d be fewer abortions.”
14. “The audience may forget a plot, the witty dialog or the special effects but they’ll always remember how a film made them feel.”
15. “There are roughly 1,200 dogs trained to detect bombs and bomb making materials in the US – and over 40,000 trained to detect marijuana. Some of the bomb-dogs are also cross trained as drug-dogs which accounts for their ability to sleep well at night.”
16. “You can’t get on Facebook and complain about the NSA’s data mining operation – On Facebook – the most invasive, privacy harmful institution on the planet. It’s like whining about a paper cut while swimming in a shark tank.”
17. “When your wife asks you for your opinion, she doesn’t really want your opinion. She wants her opinion – just in a deeper voice.”
18. “In every situation, there’s never a shortage of people who will covertly promote their own best interest... with diligence.”
19. “We shouldn’t evaluate our leaders by how many hats they can wear on their heads... We must judge them by the amount of shoes they’ve worn on their feet.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with T. Rafael Cimino Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.