1. “I don’t care whether people like me or dislike me. I’m not on earth to win a popularity contest. I’m here to be the best human being I possibly can be.”
— Tab Hunter
2. “I turned into a workaholic to the point of where my health was in jeopardy.”
3. “People believe what they want to believe.”
4. “I said, God, the press and people, they just really hate me and I’m really trying. Geraldine Page said, Listen to this, Tab. If people don’t like you, that’s their bad taste.”
5. “People place such importance on the external. It’s disgusting.”
6. “Rock Hudson wasn’t my type. He’s a great guy and had a great sense of humor.”
7. “Sometimes when you’re confused, you push away the people you shouldn’t. You’re either afraid of being hurt or of hurting them.”
8. “John Wayne treated me fine, but that macho stuff turns me off. It’s not real.”
9. “I lived a very don’t-ask, don’t-tell life.”
10. “All the things that happen to people in the industry today, the actors, what they have to put up with, all the people wanting to know every single moment of their lives – I think it’s really sad.”
11. “A lot has been written about Tony Perkins and myself and I figured, Let’s get it straight. I had a relationship with Tony for two to three years, but those are only threads in the tapestry of my whole life.”
12. “I learned denial from my mother. I just never confronted things and if anybody did, I just would go crazy.”
13. “I was a major fan of people in the industry, I was a major movie fan and I was just thrown into it. I was never a gregarious kind of a young man. I was very frightened. It was difficult to divorce myself from myself.”
14. “Hollywood cools, and when it cools you have to go to where the work is. I ran off to Italy to do spaghetti westerns.”
15. “The people that really were important, that mattered, had a great foundation. I had no training. I had to learn while doing, and it was really difficult.”
16. “I’d work for John Waters again, because he’s so off the wall.”
17. “What’s inside a person is more valuable than what’s on the outside,” Mother constantly preached. “Don’t be fooled by the exterior.”
18. “You see, people hang labels, tags of false identification, on the people that disturb their own sense of reality too much, like the bells that used to be hung on the necks of lepers.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Tab Hunter Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.