1. “But the thing about thunderstorms is that there’s always a sense of peace when once the storm is over.”
— Tabitha G. Kelly
2. “Then don’t think. Let your heart take control for once.”
3. “It’s like when you’re learning to ride a bike. You’re going to fall and you might get hurt, but you get back up on the bike and try again. And even when you get the hang of it there’s still going to be bumps in the road, but you just keep riding.”
4. “Julie Williams was determined to break my defense.”
5. “I was only half-lying. No, not lying. Omitting the truth – half of it, anyway.”
6. “Three o’clock in the morning was too early for this crap.”
7. “But if my life were to be a movie, it most definitely would not be a romantic comedy – more like a dramatic comedy. A dramedy.”
8. “If I knew why Eric did half of the things he did, my life would be so much easier.”
9. “The chocolate mustache was cute, but it didn’t go with his blonde head.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Tabitha G. Kelly Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.