1. “Places are extremely important when writing a long story because place shapes a character.”
— Tabitha King
2. “In literature, the ghost is almost always a metaphor for the weight of the past. I don’t believe in them in the traditional sense.”
3. “Most people don’t understand that being in the public eye is emotionally exhausting. It takes a lot out of you.”
4. “Writing is always a restorative process. It’s like paddling a kayak. When you’re writing, you can’t do anything else. You’re in the space you’re in. So, in that way, it’s enormously centering and restorative.”
5. “Writing is only the frosting on my cake. Im whole without it.”
6. “I myself was so often hell-bound from my sinful pride that I was sinfully proud of it. Mama.”
7. “Take my word for it, Calley. You have to be careful what you love because love has to be paid for.”
8. “The clocks had nothing to do with time but were merely instruments, the clicking and ticking of silver and gold and bronze and pinchbeck arrows, a droll and slapstick rhapsody of lies.”
9. “I’ve loved all of my time here.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Tabitha King Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.