1. “The Atonement is our singular hope for a meaningful life.”
— Tad R. Callister
2. “We become like those things we habitually love and admire. And thus, as we study Christ’s life and live his teachings, we become more like him.”
3. “Elder Neal A. Maxwell suggests that the prime reason the Savior personally acts as the gatekeeper of the celestial kingdom is not to exclude people, but to personally welcome and embrace those who have made it back home.”
4. “If there had been no Atonement of Jesus Christ, there would have been a terrifying oneness – a negative atonement so to speak – a living with and becoming like the Evil One.”
5. “The Savior was no ivory-tower observer, no behind-the-lines captain... The Savior was a participant, a player, who not only understood our plight intellectually, but who felt our wounds because they became his wounds.”
6. “The powers of the Atonement do not lie dormant until one sins and then suddenly spring forth to satisfy the needs of the repentant person. Rather, like the forces of gravity, they are everywhere present, exerting their unseen but powerful influence.”
7. “President Gordon B. Hinckley spoke of its relationship to other events in world history: “When all is said and done, when all of history is examined, when the deepest depths of the human mind have been explored, there is nothing so wonderful, so majestic, so tremendous as this act of grace.”
8. “The Atonement of Jesus Christ outweighs, surpasses, and transcends every other mortal event, every new discovery, and every acquisition of knowledge, for without the Atonement all else in life is meaningless.”
9. “There was something in the Savior’s descent that made possible man’s ascent.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Tad R. Callister Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.