1. “One should not utter a word about his own inadequacies. In the Oxo it says: ‘When a man lets out a single word, the long and short of him will be known.’”
— Takeda Nobushige
2. “The man who hunts a deer does not gaze at the mountains.”
3. “One must not be negligent in learning. In the Lun Yu it says: “To study and not to think is darkness. To think without study is dangerous.””
4. “Good medicine is bitter to the mouth, but has an effect on the disease. Faithful words hurt one’s ears, but have value for one’s conduct.”
5. “In the Wu Tzu it says: ‘He who would save his life shall lose it, and he who would give up his life shall save it.’”
6. “One must never be perfidious to his master. In the Lun Yu it says: One should act according to the way even in times of haste. One should act according to the way even in times of danger. It says further: ‘When one is serving his master, he should exert himself.’”
7. “When one would make a surprise attack on the enemy, he should avoid the major roads and seek out the lesser ones. Then attack.”
8. “When one is serving his master, he should exert himself.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Takeda Nobushige Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.