1. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.”
Uplifting Quotes, Good Morning Quotes
2. “Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.”
Fear Quotes, Appreciation Quotes
3. “When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.”
4. “A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.”
Being Strong Quotes
5. “Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.”
6. “Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.”
7. “Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
8. “Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view and demand that they respect yours.”
9. “When Jesus Christ came upon the Earth, you killed Him. The son of your own God. And only after He was dead did you worship Him and start killing those who would not.”
10. “My father! The sun is my father, and the earth is my mother, and on her bosom I will recline.”
11. “Sell a country! Why not sell the air, the clouds and the great sea, as well as the earth? Did not the Great Spirit make them all for the use of his children?”
12. “Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.”
13. “I am a Shawnee. My forefathers were warriors. Their son is a warrior. From them, I take my only existence.”
14. “The Great Spirit is angry with all men that tell lies.”
15. “When the legends die, the dreams end; there is no more greatness.”
16. “Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place.”
17. “From my tribe I take nothing, I am the maker of my own fortune.”
18. “The way, and the only way, to stop this evil is for all the red men to unite in claiming a common and equal right in the land, as it was at first, and should be yet; for it was never divided, but belongs to all for the use of each.”
19. “Let us form one body, one heart, and defend to the last warrior our country, our homes, our liberty, and the graves of our fathers.”
20. “Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.”
21. “Brothers, we must be united; we must smoke the same pipe; we must fight each other’s battles; and more than all, we must love the Great Spirit.”
22. “Where today are the Pequot? Where are the Narragansett, the Mohican, the Pcanet, and other powerful tribes of our people? They have vanished before the avarice and oppression of the white man, as snow before the summer sun.”
23. “The Great Spirit made all things. He gave the white people a home beyond the great waters. He supplied these grounds with game, and gave them to his red children; and he gave them strength and courage to defend them.”
24. “The white people have no right to take the land from the Indians, because the Indians had it first.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Tecumseh Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.