1. “Dreams are made possible if you try.”
— Terry Fox
2. “I want to try the impossible to show that it can be done.”
3. “It took cancer to realize that being self-centered is not the way to live. The answer is to try and help others.”
4. “I just wish people would realize that anything’s possible if you try; dreams are made possible if you try.”
5. “If you’ve given a dollar, you are part of the Marathon of Hope .”
6. “I want to set an example that will never be forgotten.”
7. “I know that you can do the impossible.”
8. “I do what I do for the people who believe in me, not for the jerks who don’t.”
9. “Even if I don’t finish, we need others to continue. It’s got to keep going.”
10. “I remember promising myself that should I live I would prove myself deserving of life.”
11. “I’m not a dreamer, and I’m not saying this will initiate any kind of definitive answer or cure to cancer, but I believe in miracles. I have to.”
12. “How many people ever get a chance to do something that they really believe in?”
13. “I’m not doing the run to become rich or famous.”
14. “When I started this run, I said that if we all gave one dollar, we’d have $22 million for cancer research, and I don’t care man, there’s no reason that isn’t possible. No reason!”
15. “Some people can’t figure out what I’m doing. It’s not a walk-hop, it’s not a trot, it’s running, or as close as I can get to running, and it’s harder than doing it on two legs. It makes me mad when people call this a walk. If I was walking it wouldn’t be anything.”
16. “Everybody seems to have given up hope of trying. I haven’t. It isn’t easy and it isn’t supposed to be, but I’m accomplishing something. How many people give up a lot to do something good. I’m sure we would have found a cure for cancer 20 years ago if we had really tried.”
17. “It’s one thing to run across Canada, but now, people are really going to know what cancer is.”
18. “I bet some of you feel sorry for me. Well don’t. Having an artificial leg has its advantages. I’ve broken my right knee many times and it doesn’t hurt a bit.”
19. “Even though I’m not running anymore, we still have to try to find a cure for cancer. Other people should go ahead and try to do their own thing now.”
20. “Our privacy is starting to be invaded and we can’t get anything done. I’m happy with the fundraising but upset we don’t have time to talk and meet with people.”
21. “It almost hurts me to walk down a road and have people grab my hand and ask for my autograph and not sit and talk. When I’m finished I’m not going to be on the front page, but I’m going to be just as happy without the publicity.”
22. “It snowed all day long, fortunately it didn’t stay on the road. It was very, very cold today. Fortunately, the wind was at my back. The terrain was rolly but not big hills. The first miles were like usual tough, but I felt quite good from there till the end of 10 miles.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Terry Fox Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.