1. “Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.”
— Theodore Levitt
2. “Anything in excess is a poison.”
3. “People don’t want quarter-inch drills. They want quarter-inch holes.”
4. “Sustained success is largely a matter of focusing regularly on the right things and making a lot of uncelebrated little improvements every day.”
5. “Ideas are useless unless used.”
6. “Kodak sells film, but they don’t advertise film; they advertise memories.”
7. “Ideas are useless unless used. The proof of their value is in their implementation. Until then, they are in limbo.”
8. “One should not focus on the differences between people but look for commonality and similarity.”
9. “A product is not a product unless it sells. Otherwise it is merely a museum piece.”
10. “Organizations, by their very nature are designed to promote order and routine. They are inhospitable environments for innovation.”
11. “The purpose of a business is to get and keep a customer. Without customers, no amount of engineering wizardry, clever financing, or operations expertise can keep a company going.”
12. “An industry begins with the customer and his or her needs, not with a patent, a raw material, or a selling skill.”
13. “The true purpose of a business is to create and keep a customer, not to make you money.”
14. “Organizations exist to enable ordinary people to do extraordinary things.”
15. “Though progress starts with the imagination, only work can make things happen. And work itself works best when fueled, again by the imagination.”
16. “You want to dig your well where you have the best chance of finding water with the least amount of digging.”
17. “A powerful new idea can kick around unused in a company for years, not because its merits are not recognized, but because nobody has assumed the responsibility for converting it from words into action.”
18. “Ideas can be willed, and the imagination is their engine.”
19. “Just as energy is the basis of life itself, and ideas the source of innovation, so is innovation the vital spark of all human change, improvement and progress.”
20. “Nothing drives progress like the imagination. The idea precedes the deed. The only exceptions are accidents and natural selection.”
21. “Experience comes from what we have done. Wisdom comes from what we have done badly.”
22. “Creative people tend to pass the responsibility for getting down to brass tacks to others.”
23. “In spite of the extraordinary outpouring of totally and partially new products and new ways of doing things that we are witnessing today, by far the greatest flow of newness is not innovation at all. Rather, it is imitation.”
24. “A consistently highly creative person is generally irresponsible.”
25. “All organizations are hierarchical. At each level people serve under those above them. An organization is therefore a structured institution. If it is not structured, it is a mob. Mobs do not get things done, they destroy things.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with Theodore Levitt Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.