1. “Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence.”
— Thomas Stephen Szasz
Courage Quotes, Quotes About Thinking
2. “The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”
Wise Quotes, Letting Go Quotes
3. “If you talk to God, you are praying. If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.”
4. “Two wrongs don’t make a right, but they make a good excuse.”
5. “Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one’s self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily; and why older persons, especially if vain or important, cannot learn at all.”
6. “People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates.”
7. “Happiness is an imaginary condition, formerly attributed by the living to the dead, now usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults.”
Quotes About Children
8. “In the animal kingdom, the rule is, eat or be eaten; in the human kingdom, define or be defined.”
9. “The proverb warns that, ‘You should not bite the hand that feeds you.’ But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself.”
10. “When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to laugh at him...”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Thomas Stephen Szasz Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.