1. “Rather than thinking to build, build to think.”
— Tim Brown
2. “Thinking like a designer can transform the way you develop products services, processes and even strategy.”
3. “Good design successfully manages the tensions between user needs, technology feasibility, and business viability.”
4. “We are at a critical point where rapid change is forcing us to look not just to new ways of solving problems but to new problems to solve.”
5. “Build bridges of insight through empathy, see the world through the eyes of others, understand the world through their experiences, and feel the world through their emotions.”
6. “Design is all about learning from doing, that’s how we evolve to the best solution.”
7. “Part of maintaining a thriving creative culture is giving people time and permission to play.”
8. “Where you innovate, how you innovate, and what you innovate are design problems.”
9. “We can learn that reward comes in creation and re-creation, no just in the consumption of the world around us. Active participation in the process of creation is our right and our privilege. We can learn to measure the success of our ideas not by our bank accounts by their impact on the world.”
10. “Optimism requires confidence, and confidence is built on trust. And trust, as we know, flows in both directions.”
11. “Physical and psychological spaces of an organization work in tandem to define the effectiveness of the people within it.”
12. “Most business processes are about making choices from a set of existing alternatives. Clearly, if all your competition is doing the same, then differentiation is tough. In order to innovate, we have to have new alternatives and new solutions to problems, and that is what design can do.”
13. “Mastering the art of asking questions is essential to creativity and innovation. A More Beautiful Question should be standard reading for all aspiring design thinkers as well an inspiration to those searching for a life of curiosity and meaning.”
14. “It’s critical that young people start flexing their creative muscles in order to take on the world’s most complex challenges.”
15. “Innovation requires, above all else, a willingness to embrace chaos.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Tim Brown Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.