1. “Bullies thrive wherever authority is weak.”
— Tim Field
2. “Bullying consists of the least competent most aggressive employee projecting their incompetence on to the least aggressive most competent employee and winning.”
3. “Any anti-bullying scheme, initiative or policy which fails to mention accountability for the bullies is likely to meet with little, and often no, success.”
4. “The best indicator of a sociopath serial bully is not a clinical diagnosis but the trail of devastation and destruction of lives and livelihoods surrounding this individual throughout their life.”
5. “Nothing can prepare you for living or working with a sociopathic serial bully. It is the most devastating, draining, misunderstood, and ultimately futile experience imaginable.”
6. “The challenge of being a manager is to get the best out of everybody, not just the few who are clones of yourself.”
7. “Being bullied by a serial bully is equivalent to being stalked or being battered by a partner or being abused as a child and should be accorded the same gravity.”
8. “Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised.”
9. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.”
10. “Only the best are bullied.”
11. “Why does the UK government ignore workplace bullying? Our system of democracy – government and law – is based on the adversarial model. To be successful in these fields, bullying behaviour is almost a prerequisite.”
12. “It is the lack of knowledge of, or the unwillingness to recognise, or the deliberate denial of the existence of the serial bully which is the most common reason for an unsatisfactory outcome for both employee and employer.”
13. “Until there’s a public commitment, and action to back that commitment, a policy is only words on paper.”
14. “The vehemence with which a person denies the existence of the serial bully is directly proportional to the congruence of the person’s behaviour with that of the serial bully.”
15. “Most organisations have a serial bully. It never ceases to amaze me how one person’s divisive dysfunctional behaviour can permeate the entire organisation like a cancer.”
16. “There is a light at the end of the tunnel but first you’ll have to find the light switch and change the bulb before switching it on yourself. No problem, as targets of bullying are picked on for their competence and abilities.”
17. “The serial bully, who in my estimation accounts for about one person in thirty in society, is the single most important threat to the effectiveness of organisations, the profitability of industry, the performance of the economy, and the prosperity of society.”
18. “Whilst accidents and assaults injure and kill people quickly and spectacularly, bullying and consequent prolonged negative stress injure and kill people slowly and secretively. The outcome, though, is the same.”
19. “I just want the bullying to stop. That is all I ever wanted. I used to love going to school. Now I hate it.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Tim Field Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.