1. “Stay humble, stay grounded, remember what got you to that level-and that’s hard work.”
— Tim Howard
2. “Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.”
3. “The most important thing in my life is Christ. He’s more important to me than winning or losing or whether I’m playing or not. Everything else is just a bonus.”
4. “If I woke up and didn’t have Tourette’s syndrome, it would feel weird – not better or worse, just different.”
5. “Fur only looks good on its original owner. Be comfortable in your own skin, and let animals keep theirs.”
6. “Today, I am blessed to be living a dream. And yet, if it all went away tomorrow, I know I would still have peace.”
7. “Every old goalkeeper loses a step at some point, but you can gain that back through experience.”
8. “When the whistle blows, I’m completely exhausted, physically and mentally. I get in the locker room and I sit down and I just exhale. Finally, the danger is over.”
9. “A mother’s example sketches the outline of her child’s character.”
10. “Some goalkeepers are really sexy with their feet. I have a little sexiness with my feet, but I don’t like to bring it out.”
11. “It will take a nation of millions to hold me back.”
12. “Manchester United could have any goalkeeper in the world. I was a 23-year-old kid from New Jersey who, from an early age, had to cope with Tourettes Syndrome, a brain disorder that can trigger speech and facial tics, vocal outbursts and obsessive compulsive behavior.”
13. “Maybe the game of your life simply means the one that most inspires other people.”
14. “And yet, if it all went away tomorrow, I know I would still have peace. That probably sounds crazy to most people, but that’s the kind of peace Christ gives. It is rooted in His love, and it surpasses all understanding.”
15. “I want to do things in my community, get out of the public eye, just be normal. You get your 15 minutes of fame, I hear, and I’ve had 14. The clock’s ticking.”
16. “I wanted to be a soccer player; I wanted to do it at the highest level.”
17. “No, we discuss it as fans. When we see the game, we talk about what we thought was a call or a foul or no foul. We just have to deal with that in the game. There’s gonna be plenty more of those. Referees are humans, so it’s not a problem.”
18. “I think we have more athleticism, I think we have more pace and that’s going to be important to deal with Ghana.”
19. “Good keepers sniff out attacks whether with the feet or a throw out.”
20. “I can’t know what’s coming. I only know how to make myself feel ready for it.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Tim Howard Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.