1. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
— Tim Russert
Father's Day Quotes
2. “Looking at the high cost of occupation in Iraq and the needs we have in this country, would it not have been better to have smaller tax cuts in order to keep down the deficits.”
3. “Growing up, I didn’t know about families who were missing a father, because there weren’t any in our neighborhood. Today over a third of American children are born into single-parent homes. Is this all men’s doing?”
4. “Should we freeze or postpone prospective tax cuts and avoid any new tax cuts until we are sure we have the money to pay for the war on terrorism and the war in Iraq.”
5. “We can be for peace without supporting the enemy. We can be against this war without rooting for the other side.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 5 free pictures with Tim Russert Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.