1. “Aloneness is a state of being, whereas loneliness is a state of feeling. It’s like the difference between being broke and being poor.”
— Townes Van Zandt
2. “Now you wear your skin like iron.”
3. “Human’s can’t live in the present as animals do; they just live in the present. But human’s are always thinking about the future or the past.”
4. “I don’t think you can ever do your best. Doing your best is a process of trying to do your best.”
5. “I don’t know why I write really depressing songs. I’m a kind of melancholy guy, I suppose. But I figure I’m about normal.”
6. “There’s only two kinds of music: the blues and zippety doo-dah.”
7. “Now the dark air is like fire on my skin, And even the moonlight is blinding.”
8. “Well I was born a rambler friends, and I intend to die that way. It could be twenty years from now it could be most any day. But if there ain’t no whiskey and wimen lord behind those heavenly doors, I’m gonna take my chances down below and of that you can be sure.”
9. “I don’t envision a long life for myself. Like, I think my life will run out before my work does, y’know? I’ve designed it that way.”
10. “All of a sudden there’s a song – there in your hotel room playing your guitar – and you write it, and two or three years later it will come true. It keeps you on your toes.”
11. “I’d like to write some songs that are so good that nobody understands them. Not even myself.”
12. “I just need an overwhelming amount of love. And a nap. Mostly a nap.”
13. “What I do is between me and the Lord, to examine and possibly alter the state of grace in which I live, and thereby the state of grace of anybody who listens.”
14. “Im the mold that grunge was grown in.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Townes Van Zandt Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.