1. “Though nothing can prepare us for the process of dying or experiencing the death of a loved one, we can take steps to appreciate those we love and remind them how we feel. It’s important that those we value know in the moment how much of a difference their lives make on ours – right now.”
— Tyler Henry
2. “When we live each day with kindness, compassion, and communicative love, there is no business left unfinished. There are no regrets or words we should have said, but didn’t. There is no need for closure or forgiveness or apology of any kind.”
3. “Thought we’re not responsible for where we come from, we are responsible for where we go. We are more than just our conditioning. We are capable of growth and change.”
4. “When we can authentically be truly who we are, and be honest with ourselves and our feelings – not making decisions out of past hurts and future fears – then we are truly free.”
5. “While alive, we should do everything we can to find acceptance over the circumstances we face and take steps to better ourselves.”
6. “Fear keeps our energy, intention, and focus in this realm. Time and again, souls come through and acknowledge that letting go of their fear was the key to transitioning smoothly. 2.”
7. “We can learn not to take things personally, to understand that behaviors are the results of conditioning, and to make conscious efforts to understand others instead of automatically reacting to them. As a result, our lives will change drastically for the better. D.”
8. “As a species, we are hardwired for connection. We are our best selves when we are sharing and communicating with others.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Tyler Henry Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.