1. “I appreciate every team that wants me, and I take on every challenge.”
— Tyson Chandler
2. “I love Greek mythology, I love gladiators, I love war stuff.”
3. “I’m tall with broad shoulders. And my waist is small. I’m into fashion, so I like the way clothes lay on me. I’m pretty much a normal person’s size, just stretched out.”
4. “I thought it was normal to recycle pants and shoes from your older cousins. That was just my way of life. At the end of the month, there was not much food in the refrigerator and you’re hoping the first comes so food can come again. You never forget those things.”
5. “You don’t want anybody walking into your house and taking a Gatorade out of your refrigerator, you’ve got to get in there and protect it.”
6. “I’m still rough around the edges and need a lot of polishing.”
7. “I’m happy to be where I am and how everything has turned out.”
8. “I have great players around me. I have a great coach talking to me all the time, constantly teaching me. I feel reborn, like I’m learning every day. When I show up, I’m happy.”
9. “I just want to go as far as I can take myself. No limits.”
10. “I really enjoy the iPad because you can multi-task: I can watch a movie, read, look at pictures that I shot – because I’m into photography. It serves a lot of purposes for me.”
11. “Yeah, I paint in my spare time, just to relax myself and wind down a bit.”
12. “I wouldn’t consider myself Goth, but I love Gothic pieces.”
13. “People who understand basketball definitely appreciate what I bring to the table.”
14. “If we play hard and we compete, we match up with any team. I feel like we have the personnel to go all the way.”
15. “My grandfather built my first hoop. It was a peach basket up against a tree, and we played in the dirt. I couldn’t have been more than 6 when he put it up, and I just started playing.”
16. “Scouts have always been surprised by the way I’m able to move at my size. How fast and agile I am.”
17. “When we move the ball, we’re one of the best teams in the league.”
18. “When I make a bad play, it frustrates the heck out of me, even in practice.”
19. “I think the world is crumbling when I have a bad game.”
20. “When I’m on the court, I picture myself as like a gladiator.”
21. “After Sandy hit, my wife and I saw pictures of the devastation following the hurricane in the news. We immediately wanted to find a way to assist those in need.”
22. “Even to this day, I rarely read any articles on myself. I won’t watch anything on television on myself.”
23. “Probably the most dramatic pieces in my wardrobe would be capes.”
24. “As a youngster in the projects, I definitely didn’t have anything. So if you get something, you want to be able to give back and help others.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Tyson Chandler Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.