1. “You can’t tell a millionaire’s son from a billionaire’s.”
— Vance Packard
2. “Rock ’n Roll is monotony tinged with hysteria.”
3. “At one of the largest advertising agencies in America psychologists on the staff are probing sample humans in an attempt to find how to identify, and beam messages to, people of high anxiety, body consciousness, hostility, passiveness, and so on.”
4. “You can probably make them do anything for you: Sell people things they don’t need; make women who don’t know you fall in love with you.”
5. “The most common characteristic of all police states is intimidation by surveillance. Citizens know they are being watched and overheard. Their mail is being examined. Their homes can be invaded.”
6. “The Christian notion of the possibility of redemption is incomprehensible to the computer.”
7. “Furthermore, unlike Man’s other great good friend the horse, the cat is no sweating serf of Man. The only labor she condescends to perform is to catch mice and rats, and that’s fun.”
8. “The difference between a top-flight creative man and the hack is his ability to express powerful meanings indirectly.”
9. “If the person you are trying to diagnose politically is some sort of intellectual, the chances are two to one he is a Democrat.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Vance Packard Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.