1. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.”
— Victor Kiam
Moving On Quotes
2. “Procrastination is opportunity’s assassin.”
3. “In business, the competition will bite you if you keep running, if you stand still, they will swallow you.”
4. “Information is a negotiator’s greatest weapon.”
5. “An entrepreneur assumes the risk and is dedicated and committed to the success of whatever he or she undertakes.”
6. “A negotiator should observe everything. You must be part Sherlock Holmes, part Sigmund Freud.”
7. “The closer you get to your ultimate customer, the more you learn about your business.”
8. “Entrepreneurs are risk takers, willing to roll the dice with their money or reputation on the line in support of an idea or enterprise. They willingly assume responsibility for the success or failure of a venture and are answerable for all its facets.”
9. “What’s really important in life? Sitting on a beach? Looking at television eight hours a day? I think we have to appreciate that we’re alive for only a limited period of time, and we’ll spend most of our lives working.”
10. “I believe one of the most important priorities is to do whatever we do as well as we can.”
11. “I liked the shaver so much, I bought the company.”
12. “You can hype a questionable product for a little while, but you’ll never build an enduring business.”
13. “You can only govern men by serving them. The rule is without exception.”
14. “You should think of your customers as partners, or better still, family.”
15. “Never be associated with someone you can’t be proud of, whether you work for him or he works for you.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Victor Kiam Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.