1. “As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.”
— Vin Scully
2. “Good is not good when better is expected.”
3. “Losing feels worse than winning feels good.”
4. “Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamppost: for support, not illumination.”
5. “It is kind of lovely to be sitting alone, just thinking, very quiet, no one around. I don’t feel alone or left out.”
6. “That is the way this game is – you win, you lose, you celebrate and you suffer.”
7. “It’s easier to pick off a fast runner than to pick off a lazy runner.”
8. “In a year that has been so improbable, the impossible has happened.”
9. “If you have a sombrero, throw it to the sky!”
10. “When I was very small, maybe 8 years old, we had a big radio that stood on four legs, and it had a cross piece underneath it, and I used to take a pillow and crawl under the radio.”
11. “It’s a wonderful feeling to be a bridge to the past and to unite generations. The sport of baseball does that, and I am just a part of it.”
12. “Some people die twice: once when they retire, and again when they actually pass away. Fear of the first one is a big incentive for me to keep working.”
13. “Andre Dawson has a bruised knee and is listed as day-to-day. Aren’t we all?”
14. “I would say realistically, and I don’t want any headlines, but I would say realistically that next year would be the last year.”
15. “I really love baseball. The guys and the game, and I love the challenge of describing things. The only thing I hate – and I know you have to be realistic and pay the bills in this life – is the loneliness on the road.”
16. “The roar of the crowd has always been the sweetest music. It’s intoxicating.”
17. “I guess my thermometer for my baseball fever is still a goose bump.”
18. “How good was Stan Musial? He was good enough to take your breath away.”
19. “It’s a mere moment in a man’s life between an All-Star game and an old-timer’s game.”
20. “The ability to throw 100 mph cannot be taught, cannot be learned, it can only be God-given.”
21. “Manuel Corpas is long and lean-the opposite of Olmedo Saenz.”
22. “The charm about baseball is everyone has played it in some form. Everyone relates to it.”
23. “I love baseball and I don’t want to be part of anything that would cheapen it or vulgarize it.”
24. “I really love baseball. The guys and the game, and I love the challenge of describing things.”
25. “I don’t like to be alone, but I do cherish the moments that I’m alone with a good book.”
26. “I have to go over my carefully prepared ad-libs.”
27. “I’ve always felt that I was talking to one person. But I’ve never envisioned who that one person is.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with Vin Scully Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.