1. “I don’t know what I want, but I want it NOW!”
— Vivian Stanshall
2. “If I had all the money I’ve spent on drink – I’d spend it on drink.”
3. “A pale sun poked impudent marmalade fingers through the grizzled lattice glass, and sent the shadows scurrying, like convent girls menaced by a tramp.”
4. “Five years ago I was a four-stone apology – today I am two separate gorillas.”
5. “Like the shock of fondling a raw sausage, blindfold, at a gay party...”
6. “If you are normal, I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life.”
7. “Fear is the root of all courage.”
8. “Frankly, once I’ve eaten a thing, I don’t expect to see it again.”
9. “I’m not different for the sake of being different, only for the desperate sake of being myself. I can’t join your gang: you’d think I was a phony and I’d know it.”
10. “I’ve never met a man I didn’t mutilate.”
11. “Do you know what a Palmist once said to me? She said: will you let go!”
12. “English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling opsimath and eremite, feudal still, reactionary old Badger’s Soapbox.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Vivian Stanshall Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.