1. “Sportsmanship is making sure you have respect for the guy you’re playing across from.”
— Warren Moon
2. “In football, it’s the ultimate team sport. You have to have good people around you as a quarterback for things to happen.”
3. “I love basketball players for what they do for their size – so graceful.”
4. “Charles Barkley, Clyde Drexler and I used to argue for hours about who the best athletes are. I thought football players were better overall.”
5. “That was probably one of the things that if I look back at my career and say what is something I would try and do a little bit differently, I’d try and be a little bit more loose playing the game. Have a little more fun doing it.”
6. “To me, being in your prime means playing your best and feeling your best, too.”
7. “It was about being wanted, it was about winning, and it was about my passion for the game. I just loved it. I absolutely loved to compete and to step out onto that football field with my teammates.”
8. “My legacy isn’t about what I did playing football, but how I use the opportunities that came from playing football.”
9. “Kids tend to look up to sports figures and entertainers, probably more than they should, but I’ve tried to use that in a positive way.”
10. “I’m about a 160, 170 bowler so I feel like I’m pretty good – I’m average, but I don’t stink, you know?”
11. “Throughout my career, I was never able to relax; I always had to go on the field with another responsibility. I felt like I was playing, not just for my team, but for my race.”
12. “Basketball players want contact to get a foul called. Slaps on the wrist and bumps on the shoulder are big time to them, and they don’t like that. In football, you get that all the time. The whole mental makeup is different.”
13. “Quarterback is not a position that you come in having not played it your whole life.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Warren Moon Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.