1. “Nothing infuriates an academic more than a talented and successful colleague.”
— William McKeen
2. “Life as Hunter Thompson’s mother was no weenie roast.”
3. “I didn’t read this book – I inhaled it. This a terrific new take on a great old rock n roll story, a clash of the musical titans.”
4. “This writing wasn’t painful. It was like being high.”
5. “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is perfect in the same way that The Great Gatsby is perfect. Take a pencil and read these books, looking for something that doesn’t sound right, something you’d want to change. You’ll leave the page untouched.”
6. “This is where the disillusioned gathered to look for new illusions.”
7. “Perhaps the heart of the American Dream was found in the search.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with William McKeen Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.