1. “If you don’t fail on a regular basis, you are not trying hard enough.”
— William Redington Hewlett
2. “There is a time and a place for creativity.”
3. “Men and women want to do a good job, and if they are provided the proper environment, they will do so.”
4. “Creativity is an area in which younger people have a tremendous advantage, since they have an endearing habit of always questioning past wisdom and authority.”
5. “We felt that the employees would take a greater interest in work if they felt they were part of the company.”
6. “The job of a manager is to support his or her staff, not vice versa, and that begins by being among them.”
7. “Never try to take a fortified hill, especially if the Army on top is bigger than you are.”
8. “If I have to tell a guy he’s got something to do, I consider myself a failure as a manager.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with William Redington Hewlett Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.