1. “It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime, what better place than here? What better time than now?”
— Zack de la Rocha
2. “Your anger is a gift.”
3. “They use force, to make you do, what the deciders, have decided you must do.”
4. “Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.”
5. “When ignorance reigns, life is lost.”
6. “Yes I know my enemies. They’re the teachers who taught me to fight me, compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite, all of which are American dreams.”
7. “If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.”
8. “They don’t gotta burn the books they just remove ’em.”
9. “Fools follow rules when the set commands you.”
10. “The classroom’s the last room to get the truth.”
11. “I think animals should be free. There’s so much other food out there that doesn’t have to involve you in that cycle of pain and death.”
12. “Without just cause of reason, without legal or moral justification, and without a thread of proof that Iraq directly threatens the security of the United States, the Bush administration has headed to war...”
13. “One God, one market, one truth, one consumer.”
14. “Is all the world jails and churches?”
15. “One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
16. “I’m in this band to give volume to various struggles throughout the world. To me, the tension in this band is a minimal sacrifice.”
17. “There are many Sheriff Arpaios. People who have taken to local city, county, and state governments across the county the idea that immigrants are the problem. That immigrants are to blame.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Zack de la Rocha Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.