1. “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis.”
2. “The most sincere feelings are the ones hardest to be expressed by words.” – Unknown.”
3. “Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you,’ but about how much you prove that it’s true.” – Unknown.”
4. “It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down. It’s about who was always there and made you smile again.” – Unknown.”
5. “The person that loves the least, controls the relationship.”
6. “Love is indeed blind, and it makes you imagine qualities in a person that don’t exist.”
7. “True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love has no ending.” – Unknown.”
8. “Love is most weak when there is more doubt than there is trust but love is most strong when you learn to trust even with all the doubts.” – Unknown.”
9. “Impatience is really a condition for people with control issues; people become impatient, and angry, when they find themselves in any situation beyond their control.”
10. “Disciplinarians thrive under chaos!”
11. “All of that is to say that women need to wise up and stop overlooking the men who are capable of loving them right and chasing after the men that will treat them horribly.”
12. “This scene may disturb you, so you have to pay attention.”
13. “Jason reached out for my hand, and we headed out the hospital exit, on our way to rebuild our lives together free of chaos and lies.”
14. “Tevin, rarely does it matter what’s actual or factual when it comes to women and how they think. All that matters is what they perceive.”
15. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi.”
16. “How can two people love each other, create children together, cohabitiate, build a life together, and then end up hating each other in the end.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Zane Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.