1. “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.”
— Zoe Kravitz
2. “I’m not a very organized person.”
3. “Im a total weirdo and have often felt like an outcast and a freak, and I love that. It makes things so much more exciting.”
4. “It’s sad to have to leave your family but I like the idea of someone believing in something so strongly that are willing to find a new family.”
5. “I see the human in everyone and everything. No one is more important than anyone else; I still hang out with my high school friends.”
6. “I live in Brooklyn, in Williamsburg, so I just like to wander around. Williamsburg’s such a cool little neighborhood community spot.”
7. “My dad has totally taken my Cat Stevens T-shirt, but it’s OK; I have his Black Flag one, and that’s amazing.”
8. “Turquoise is my birthstone; Im a Sagittarius.”
9. “If everyone is there to make a good film, everyone is down to earth, and everyone is there for the right reasons – the scale doesn’t really matter I think.”
10. “I’m pretty much a thrift shop gal. Flea markets on Sundays.”
11. “I don’t wear a lot of perfumey-perfumes because I think a lot of them smell like you’re wearing perfume. And I don’t want to smell like that.”
12. “I’m lucky having parents that have been in show business for a while and they don’t care about the shiny stuff so much. They raised me in that way – to stay grounded, not to chase the shiny pretty things. I stay in the moment, because when you do that the hype goes away.”
13. “People love teen movies because everyone can relate.”
14. “I’m happy to just sit in a cafe and watch people. It’s my favorite thing to do, for sure.”
15. “Fame has become this obsession for people, which kind of creeps me out.”
16. “My style is very inspired by both my parents, so we all have the same taste.”
17. “I feel like most creative people are total freaks.”
18. “The kinds of things I like with crystals are the really beautiful costume jewelry, vintage pieces, and they usually have that diamond shape.”
19. “I would fly to Los Angeles just for a cheeseburger with pickles and extra tomatoes from In-N-Out.”
20. “Anyone that is able to put a high school film and gonzo journalism together, it’s like, “Yes, please!””
21. “When you’re making an independent film and you care about it so much you do all the prep work beforehand.”
22. “A lot of people do what their families do. Imagine if everyone in the family is a doctor and they decide to become an actor. Then people have to make those choices for themselves and their art and what they believe in.”
23. “I’m a New Yorker; I’ve paid my dues.”
24. “I’m obsessed with Juice Press – they’re everywhere. I spend so much money at that place it’s crazy.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Zoe Kravitz Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.