1. “My father’s death from prostate cancer in 1993 was tragic. He never complained about pain. He was a fighter. By the time he was ready to die he wasn’t able to die in the way that he wanted to, which seemed an outrage to me.”
— Zoe Wanamaker
2. “I absolutely hate clothes shopping, though I love clothes. It’s my idea of heaven to be handed things to wear.”
3. “Shakespeare’s taught me that there are more words in the English language than I have got in my head.”
4. “I have lots of passions – gardens, art, music and reading. I have eclectic taste and read a huge variety of books.”
5. “My mother was adorable, a great giggler. My father was very strong and could be quite frightening.”
6. “Shakespeare showed me that once I understand the rules, I can break them.”
7. “I’m constantly intimidated by Shakespeare’s work. Trying to decipher what he’s saying and holding on to that thought – not just as an actor, but as a human being – is a rigour.”
8. “I don’t know any woman who is happy with her looks. I certainly wouldn’t want to be friends with anyone who was.”
9. “I don’t want to be a director, or to have responsibility for hundreds of people.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Zoe Wanamaker Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.