201. “We need to change what we say and what we allow to be said in front of us.”
— Brené Brown
202. “Cool is the emotional straightjacket. It makes us less available for connection which makes us less equipped for leadership roles.”
203. “In many ways, September feels like the busiest time of the year: The kids go back to school, work piles up after the summer’s dog days, and Thanksgiving is suddenly upon us.”
204. “Cruelty is easy, cheap and rampant.”
205. “I’m slowing learning how to straddles the tension that comes with understanding I am tough and tender, brave and afraid, strong and struggling-all of these things, all of he time. I’m working on letting go of having to be one or the other and embracing the wholeness of wholeheartedness.”
206. “Then I tell my own story. The two things that people really need to transform is language to understand their experience and to know they’re not alone. It’s the combination of the researcher-storyteller part.”
207. “If you can’t say it to me in front of my kids, don’t say it.”
208. “I became Vulnerability TED, like an action figure – like Ninja Barbie, but I’m Vulnerability TED.”
209. “Live-tweeting your bikini wax is not vulnerability. Nor is posting a blow-by-blow of your divorce. That’s an attempt to hot-wire connection. But you can’t cheat real connection. It’s built up slowly. It’s about trust and time.”
210. “Ads sell a great deal more than products. They sell values, images, and concepts of success and worth.”
211. “Caring about the welfare of children and shaming parents are mutually exclusive endeavors.”
212. “There are infinite numbers of do overs for your teen girls.”
213. “Faith minus vulnerability is fundamentalism.”
214. “I’ve found what makes children happy doesn’t always prepare them to be courageous, engaged adults.”
215. “When we’re suffering, may of us are better at causing pain than feeling it. We spread hurt rather than let it inside.”
216. “Social success is growing into a person that other people can depend on.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 200 free pictures with Brené Brown Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.