101. “One of the things I want to find out is where the hell are the WWE ice cream bars?!”
— C.M. Punk
102. “I like all kinds of wrestling, I like pro wrestling, so if there’s a guy I’ve been feuding with for over a year, and damn it, the only thing left to do is beat the crap out of each other in a steel cage, then it’s time to do it.”
103. “I think pro wrestling doesn’t seem to get a lot of mainstream attention until somebody dies.”
104. “If something sucks, I’ve always been completely vocal about it, and I’ve been punished many, many times because of that. But I don’t think I’d be in the spot I’m in right now if I wasn’t me. I’ve always just been me.”
105. “I’ve always been me. The last three weeks of my career, I’ve cut some of the best promos I’ve ever cut, and I do consider myself to be a promo guy.”
106. “Can we not say ‘dumped’ and ‘Bellas’ in the same sentence, please?”
107. “You’d figure he’d go do something with his life, like maybe he could enlist and actually become a marine!”
108. “The idea of being on television is to wear your T-shirt so people see it and maybe buy it.”
109. “I think it’s good to have different styles, though. I think it’s good to have a lucha on a show, some Japanese flavor, I think MMA is a good thing, a little bit of the hardcore and the blood and guts is good. That is what makes a show for me.”
110. “He just hit himself in the dinger with a rubber.”
111. “Can I read it? They really liked it when I did it.”
112. “I owe my career to Paul Heyman.”
113. “If the story’s there for it, if there’s a reason for it, then I’m all for it. But if you throw in a barbed wire match just to do a barbed wire match, then it makes no sense to me.”
114. “I’m not the kind of guy that really thinks I’m a celebrity or feels that I’m important or anything like that.”
115. “Looks like he’s dressed for court.”
116. “I would never be happy with just coming to TV tapings, not working house shows, and just getting by, staying in the shadows. I’m proud of the fact that I can turn chickenshit to chicken salad.”
117. “My chair just broke by the way. It’s a billion dollar corporation and I can’t get a decent chair and somebody to come out here and fix this announce table.”
118. “Survivor Series is something that was very surreal to me to be a part of, but now, I just want to do it again.”
119. “Is he under the influence or something?”
120. “Pro wrestling has always been ingrained into American culture. It was one of the first things that was ever on television, so everybody watched it.”
121. “So what? I’m out here doing commentary with Malaria.”
122. “Cole, you stay right where you are. Miz has enough people at ringside tonight.”
123. “I think Mixed Martial Arts is going to be a huge thing coming up in pro wrestling, and I like to think of myself as one of the first guys to try and implement that into my style.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 120 free pictures with C.M. Punk Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.