1. “Good things come to those who hustle.”
— Chuck Noll
Patience Quotes, Fitness Quotes
2. “Champions are champions not because they do anything extraordinary but because they do the ordinary things better than anyone else.”
3. “Champions do ordinary things better than everyone else.”
4. “Pressure is something you feel when you do not know what you are doing.”
5. “In order to WIN the game, you must first not LOSE it.”
6. “If you want to win, do the ordinary things better than anyone else does them day in and day out.”
7. “On every team, there is a core group that sets the tone for everyone else. If the tone is positive, you have half the battle won. If it is negative, you are beaten before you ever walk on the field.”
8. “Being stubborn is a virtue when you’re right; it’s only a character flaw when you’re wrong.”
9. “Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan.”
10. “The key to a winning season is focusing on one opponent at a time. Winning one week at a time. Never look back and never look ahead.”
11. “Never make a major decision based solely on money.”
12. “As you gain experience, you mature as an individual, and along with that comes the confidence that you have the ability to solve problems.”
13. “A life of frustration is inevitable for any coach whose main enjoyment is winning.”
14. “You can’t make a great play until you first do it in practice.”
15. “I can’t tell you how much you gain, how much progress you can make, by working together as a team, by helping one another. You get much more done that way. If there’s anything the Steelers of the ’70s epitomized, I think it was that teamwork.”
16. “Watch the film, not the stopwatch.”
17. “The thrill isn’t in the winning, it’s in the doing.”
18. “Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it.”
19. “The most interesting thing about this sport, at least to me, it the activity of preparation-any aspect of preparation for the games. The thrill isn’t in the winning, it’s in the doing.”
20. “Some coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 260-pound tackles. They’ll give me plenty of wisdom.”
21. “It’s not pleasant when you lose your whole football team.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Chuck Noll Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.