251. “I’m not going to say who looks the most beautiful, but it’s clear. It’s Jared Leto. I mean, he’s the prettiest. Boy is he pretty.”
— Ellen DeGeneres
252. “I was raised that you don’t use something nice until there’s someplace to go.”
253. “I put a basketball in front of George Clooney’s door and sprayed it with supermodel perfume to lure him out.”
254. “If you have to say you’re kidding, it might not be a great joke.”
255. “I think gender plays a part in most things, but I don’t know how it would be different because I’ve never been a man. And my fame is different from Nicole Kidman’s or Sharon Stone’s. I think everybody’s fame is different.”
256. “There are all sorts of books offering advice on how to deal with life-threatening situations, but where’s the advice on dealing with embarrassing ones?”
257. “I hope I make people feel better. I hope I take people out of their situations a little bit and make them happier. That’s really why I do what I do.”
258. “Here’s a professional tip: If you have to say you’re kidding, it might not be a great joke.”
259. “The world is filled with negativity. I want people to watch me and think, “I feel good, and I’m going to make somebody else feel good today.”
260. “Quick decision makers are often stuck behind annoying people in line at Starbucks.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 250 free pictures with Ellen DeGeneres Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.